Saturday, May 19, 2007

Global Vilage in Beograd '06

Beograd is amazing city and it was great chance for me to be there.I visited great places like Kalemegdan fortress, the old city etc. I was part of delegation that represented Bulgaria. I met there people from Armenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Austria, Turkey and Serbia of course :). I met there great people from all these countries and it was cool inspirationt for me.The Bulgarian delegation was the biggest one 9 crazy people from all parts of BG. We were cool on the Global Village, we were cool in the discos too & we found out that the Serbian cuisine is great. I was impressed from these small shops called "Pekara". There you can eat really good snacks. Another thing that impressed me much was the architecture of Beograd. There you can see really cool buildings, old ones and new ones with fancy view.



1 comment:

Ivaylo said...

We really had great time on Global Village in Beograd!!! Reading your post I remember all the nice things and the wonderful people there :)
Btw next month I'm going back there on a conference :P I'll say hello from you to Anna and all our Serbian friends ;)
Hope that our Bulgarian delegation will meet again soon!
Ivo