Friday, April 24, 2009

Step Forward

Yes .... my time has come! Moving through the stages of AIESEC XP I arrived on the next one. "The way of becoming a number" :P.Till now i was the one encouraging the others to try this stage and now finally it's my term. I have my ID number for a week and somethig and already available on the market :P It's the same as going in the shops and finfing something apropriate for you, which reminds me on the "Jeans Theory" (You need to try a lot of jeans untill you find the one that fits you best). CEE, WENA, AP, MINA, Africa, Iberoamerica these are all the destination and i'm still curious were I'll find my "Jeans". CEE, WENA and AP are in the list for now, I'm happy that i discovered my passion about Asia that i had in my 2nd year in university and BRIKs were so unknow and interesting destinations for me.

No comments: