Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekly progress and something more

As I promised in my previous post I will keep you updated about my weekly progress on the run to Kiev. Currently the progress from last week is 14km closer to Liverpool (134km left). The total distance ran so far is 89,76km which means that soon i'll be in the middle of the road to Liverpool. Unfortunately that week there were only 4 days available for running because of the rain that is still falling today, but i'll manage the situation with home workout.

Something more??? Yes I told you i'll writhe about the "something more" thing :). For a very long time I was thinking of some ideas that I want to implement in my life, but that week that's already in it's end, I had talks with old friends and I was inspired and motivated to put my ideas and thoughts in some direction. I feel my brain as a waterfall dropping idea after idea right now ,connecting the dots that were appearing in the past and forming a vision for further development. Now starting step by step the plans are getting reality. I feel also some change inside me after evaluating the past experiences and I feel enormous energy and motivation.
:) more updates can be expected soon...

No comments: