Monday, October 26, 2009

Running from Dublin to Kiev



















Yes, it's true it's not a mistake. Finally I have my 1st running log and it's helping me track my workouts. It's giving me the options to set different type of goal and I choose the challenge of running from Dublin, Ireland to Kiev, Ukraine. The total distance is 2777,73km and now I'm running on the way to Liverpool and there are 148 km to reach the 1st city on the road to Kiev. I'll keep you updated about the progress every week. I'm so exited and ready to add some more kilometers to my running log. If someone is interested the software I'm using is Runner's Studio, If you are keen fan of running you can check it out and you'll impressed by it's functionality.

And finally this post I'm sharing one of my favorite running quotations:

"It's never too hot. It's never too cold.You're never too tired. You are never too busy. Put your shoes and GO RUN!"

No comments: